[tab title=”About Us”]
- States-Plates.com is a website owned by States Plates (“we”/”us”) for the provision of information about our products and the sale of our products.
- These terms and conditions apply to all and any use of our website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please do not use our website and leave now.
- Since we are principally aiming our website at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that our website accords with local laws of any other countries. You are therefore responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
[tab title=”Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Title”]
- We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any text, images, tables, compilations or other copyright protected works featured on our website nor do we give you right to reproduce the same.
- We do not give you any right or interest in any product that you purchase nor do we give you right to reproduce the same.
- You may view and access our website for private and personal, non-commercial use only. The copyright in all software and content is owned by or licensed to us, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, replicated, copied, modified, distributed, adapted, printed or downloaded without our express consent.
- Copyright and design rights extend to the design, look and feel of our website, all photographs and text appearing on it and any promotional material.
- We, our website and our logos are our trade names and/or trade marks and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We have registered trade marks in several marks appearing on the website and we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in any such marks.
- We do not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on our website belong to their respective third party owners.
[tab title=”Price and Delivery”]
- All prices featured on the website include VAT.
- Outside of the UK delivery charges will be calculated on a product-by-product basis. We reserve our right not to deliver to places outside the UK and will notify you accordingly.
- Delivery outside the UK may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company will contact you once the products you have ordered are in customs to let you know the cost.
- Please order from us with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for ensuring adherence to such lead-time.
- If your order will not be delivered within the timeframe specified at when we accept your order we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as practically possible.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Please note that we cannot accept refunds in respect of personalised goods or goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or goods which deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Please allow up to 28 days for UK standard delivery and for standard delivery outside of the UK.
- We allow orders to be processed online, or over the phone, using a credit or debit card, currently VISA, MasterCard, and Switch/Solo using secure payment managed by Ogone. Sometimes we may accept cash, cheque or money order payment but the acceptance of such payment is always at our sole discretion.
- Your credit card company may do an additional security check to confirm it is you who is making the purchase.
- All orders will be sent to delivery address where the two addresses differ.
- All information that you supply to us whilst placing an order via the website is encrypted prior to transmission to protect your details and your privacy.
- We may use a third party to process the payment on our behalf.
- We try to package products ordered as well as possible to ensure that the products arrive undamaged. However, if a product arrives which is damaged or has defects, we will replace it whenever possible free of charge or alternatively provide you a full refund if you return the product to us at our address below. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our policy is that our plates are bespoke, and are produced to your written instructions, however if the product arrives with a mistake, we will replace free of charge. If the mistake is deemed to be by the customer a further charge will be taken.
[tab title=”Guarantees and Liability”]
- We have used our best efforts to ensure that all information on our website is correct but make no guarantee and accept no liability as to the correctness of any such information. Use of any information will be entirely at your own risk.
- We have tried to make the descriptions (including visuals) of all products as accurate as possible. However, some products may differ slightly from those featured on our website. Please check the delivered product as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss to you. Your statutory rights as a consumer are available to you.
- We will have no liability in respect of any other website or page on the internet accessible from our website
- Except as provided above we give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law, subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights which remain in full force and effect.
- Our website and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and any disputes must be brought in English Courts.
- Our plates are designed for show use only – they do not meet the legal requirements of road use. We do not accept any liability incurred if they are used otherwise.